My name is Moch. Febryandana Nurfahri.
I am a modest person who always focus on getting maximum results in any activities. I like to learn new things about computer and cloud technology. مَنْ جَدَّ وَجَدَ (Man Jadda wa Jada) is my motto, it mean that whoever does something persistently will succeed.
Junior Cloud Engineer - PT. Boer Technology (May 2022 - Present)
As an L1 staff of Customer Experience team, I am responsible for answering and providing all request from users about cloud services, sysadmin, devops, and others. Technology stack that we use are (but not limited to): Gitlab, OpenStack, Ceph, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, and many more.
Capture the Flag - House of Technology 4.0 (October 2021 - November 2021)
As a lead cloud engineer, I supervised my team to manage cloud infrastructures to host CTF platform and challenges for national-scale event with more than 80 participants.
Software Freedom Day 2020 (November 2020 - November 2020)
As a staff of event division, we succeed to organize a national-scale online workshop about Golang dan Kubernetes for 2 days to celebrate Software Freedom Day 2020 event.
Capture the Flag - House of Technology 3.0 (August 2020 - November 2020)
As a system administrator, we managed cloud infrastructures to host CTF platform and challenges for national-scale event with more than 60 participants.
Robotic and IoT Nation 2020 (September 2020 - September 2020)
As a staff of teaching division, we created teaching materials for national-scale online workshop about robotics dan Internet of Things that lasts for a week.
Computer Engineering Regeneration 2019 (August 2019 - November 2019)
As a staff of companion division, we accompanied our freshmen for their 1st semester and help them adapt to college life.
POROS Organization of Open Source (January 2021 - December 2021)
Head of Operation Division.
- Led a small team of 5 that shares the same passion for learning and developing skills in Cloud Infrastructure, System Administration, and DevOps Engineering.
- Administer study groups that discuss about cloud-native technologies and how to implement them.
Universitas Brawijaya (August 2018 - July 2022)
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering.
DESIGN OF A MICROCONTROLLER-BASED WIRELESS NURSE CALL SYSTEM AS A TOOL FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE TO CALL FOR ASSISTANCE (Bachelor Thesis)
- Journal page (Indonesian)
- A final year thesis for bachelor degree about device to helping elder people call for assistance using microcontroller, wireless connectivity, and deep sleep function to preserve battery life.
Dekatanah (Soil Fertility Detection System)
- Blog article
- A college’s course project that aims to create a soil fertility detection system using soil pH sensor, soil moisture sensor, microcontroller, and Android application.
Jitsi Online Video Conference for POROS
- Dev.to series
- Using cloud solutions to host an auto-scaled Jitsi server for organization’s internal online meetings.
- Cloud Engineering
- DevOps Engineering
- IoT Engineering
- IT Support
- Linux System Administration
- Network Administration